Torrance, California

JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have.They tell you "if something comes up, or if we have an opportunity like this available, we will call you." They never had the opportunity in the first place!!

I called them several years ago concerning a position.

During the conversation a staff member stated they wanted to send me to the client to interview. After sending my information and meeting with staff at JLM they told me they would contact me if something came up in the area I was applying.

I had an excellent interview, references and employment history-this was not the case.the case was that they DID NOT HAVE THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAT THEY WERE ADVERTISING.

Review about: Jlm Staffing Solutions Employment Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Jlm Staffing Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Aerotek Staffing Services from Bellevue, Washington Aerotek "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..." Read more Ziprecruiter - Laura S. Balay posing as Hiring II Mgr for Fastenal Co-Fontana Ziprecruiter "Attn- wanted to scan the 2 emails came today. Zip is alerting me to 2nd time Fastenal is viewing my resume at the EXACT same time the "alleged" Hiring Mgr..." Read more Cartus - Agent’s Commission additional 1% Rip-off Reimbursement Cartus ""Direct Reimbursement” relocation program was offered to me and Cartus is the relo assigned to manage it, the 3 pages guide with GE logo on the top of the page,..." Read more Review about Nesco Resource Staffing Services from Willimantic, Connecticut Nesco Resource "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more