Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed

JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have.They tell you "if something comes up, or if we have an opportunity like this available, we will call you." They never had the opportunity in the first place!!

I called them several years ago concerning a position.

During the conversation a staff member stated they wanted to send me to the client to interview. After sending my information and meeting with staff at JLM they told me they would contact me if something came up in the area I was applying.

I had an excellent interview, references and employment history-this was not the case.the case was that they DID NOT HAVE THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAT THEY WERE ADVERTISING.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jlm Staffing Solutions. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jlm Staffing Solutions.
Filing a new complaint about