JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have.They tell you "if something comes up, or if we have an opportunity like this available, we will call you." They never had the opportunity in the first place!!

I called them several years ago concerning a position.

During the conversation a staff member stated they wanted to send me to the client to interview. After sending my information and meeting with staff at JLM they told me they would contact me if something came up in the area I was applying.

I had an excellent interview, references and employment history-this was not the case.the case was that they DID NOT HAVE THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAT THEY WERE ADVERTISING.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jlm Staffing Solutions and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jlm Staffing Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Jlm Staffing Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jlm Staffing Solutions?

Comments